Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas Blessings

 christmasblessingCASE

Good evening!!  I’m sneaking a card in before tomorrow’s post…November 28th is a very special day for me ;)  You’ll just have to come back and see why! lol  Tonight’s card is for the CASE Study challenge this week.  We are CASEing the uber talented Heather Pulvirenti for the last time (at least for CASE Study! hehe).  This card is actually a CASE of mine!  Some of you that have been around for awhile may remember it as a close match to the one I made my mom last year for Christmas.  Sadly, mom passed away a week after I gave it to her.  When we were packing up her things, I took the card home and have it here in the studio…brings a little tear to my eye when I see it every so often.  I was inspired by the colours on Heather’s card…

4680059966_fa981c66ca

Well, that’s it for me…the weather has warmed up and it was a fantastic warm and sunny day.  The roads were good and it felt good to be outside :)  Have a wonderful evening and thanks for visiting :)

signature

 

what’s in it?

stamps: pti giga guide lines; signature christmas

ink: versamark; versafine onxy, pti aquamist

paper: pti aquamist, kraft, cream, su kiwi kiss, Christmas dp

accessories: cuttlebug ornament die, stitching, gemstones, button, silver cording, pti aquamist satin ribbon, fiskars apron lace punch

8 comments:

Julie said...

GORGEOUS, Maureen!

On a side note, you KNOW you are addicted when you forget what stamp sets you get! LOL!!! Happened to me a MILLION times! :)

Marisa said...

If I lived closer I'd drive to your place and refuse to leave until you told me what's up LOL! I've got a few guesses up my sleeve and will see which one is right, if any. Going to kill me waiting though LOL! Do I get a prize if I guessed correctly ;) Can't wait to hear the news.

lostinpaper said...

Love your take on this Muse. Great colour combo, fab bauble and that background stamping is gorgeous.

Lynn said...

Maureen, beautiful card. Thinking of you too...and sending hugs to you as I think of your mom.

Aimes said...

Tee hee - I'm with you, Diva; definitely won't be the last time I'm CASEing Heather *wink*
What a gorgeous card - I love all that stitching and your background stamping
Thanks so much for joining us again on CASE study!
Hugs!
Aimes
x

Heidi said...

LOve this take on the card! And girl, you just have a way with bling!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Super stylish and trendy card, I'm in awe!! Gorgeous creation, thank you for sharing with us at CASE Study!

TannyP said...

Such a beautiful inspiration and a true beauty to come about from it =) Lovely job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...