Sunday, January 2, 2011

Thank You

thankyou
Phew!!!  What a day yesterday!!  Thank you so much for all your sweet comments and good wishes about my Verve Diva news :)  I am still dizzy from excitement!!  As I have had a lot more stamping time over the holidays, I couldn’t resist playing with the CASE Study gals this week.  Nina Brackett is the December Muse and this is the gorgeous card we had (lol, HAD, as if it was torture!! NOT!!) to CASE.
ThinkingofYouChandelier
I  was inspired by the bold and elegant elements as well as the colours.  I just HAD to use my new  PTI build a blossom dies, although when using felt, this is one bulky card…it will have to be hand delivered or made into a permanent fixture in the studio!! LOL  Don’t ask how I adhered this onto the card…I may have to go back and hot glue it :)  I want you to notice this script stamp I’ve used on the cream panel…it’s from my new VERVE set, Text Objects, and stamps like buttah though the words are so small.  This is what it reads, “Brief is life, but love is long. Have a heart that never hardens, a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts.”  Isn’t that one of the most beautiful quotes you have ever heard?  Ack, almost chokes me up each time I read it.
closeup
Well, that’s it for me :)  I have one more day of holidays tomorrow…we get Monday off in lieu of New Years being on a Saturday :)  I guess this makes up for not getting 2 days at Thanksgiving :)  lol….thanks for popping by and hugs to you all. Hope your New Year has started off well…mine sure has :D
signature
notes
P.S.  here’s my updated little whiteboard yesterday…and a coffee in my Prancer mug…I’ve definitely been prancing around the house since becoming a Diva!! lol

what’s in it?

stamps: verve text objects; PTI inside and out thankyou

ink: versafine onyx

paper: su pink, pti black, cream, Michaels dp

accessories: ek success punch, pti felt and build a blossom dies, button, thread, gemstones

15 comments:

Lynn said...

Good morning Moe! You card is beautiful...love the text background phrase...so gorgeous! I am going for a run and then spending the day crafting! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!

Aimes said...

I'm still all psyched and happy about you being an official Diva!
Today's card certainly woke me up with that beautiful bold flower! Simply gorgeous!
Thanks so much for joining us over on CASE study too! Completely honoured we've got a true Diva joining in the fun :D
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Marisa said...

Oooh, LOVE that flower!! It is gorgeous. Have my eye on those dies as well - darn budget LOL! The script looks fabulous. That set is definitely on my hit list. Enjoy your last few days and keeping my fingers, toes etc. crossed that your stamps arrive in time :)

Ann said...

Still thrilled about your diva news! :D

Your flower is GORGEOUS...what a great way to start my Sunday!

Miss Magoo said...

What a beautiful flower. This is really inspiring! Thanks so much for sharing!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely cards Maureen. Great images and such pretty colors. :o)

Andrea M said...

YAY Maureen!!! Sincere congrats on becoming an official Diva!!!! Such exciting news to start off a brand new year! Your card is STUNNING! That felt flower is fabulous (and the bulkiness is well worth it for this looker!). Beautiful work, as always!

Heidi said...

Moe- this is adorable, love that pink! I have started making some Valentine projects, loving it. I don't usually send out V'tines but this year might be different.

Justine said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful way to start out the new year. I adore your projects and what a yummy color combo

Melisa Hunter said...

A gorgeous, eye-popping pink card. I love bulky cards!! Just sayin'!

Enjoy the last day! ;) ~ :(

ttys,

Melisa

Sue Kohler said...

congratulations on the Verve DT gig, you will definately be an asset to their stunning team!!
This card is elegant and brilliant, I love the felt flower you have created, you have teamed it with a perfect background!! thanks for sharing at CASE study this week!! :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Perfectly brilliant design, Maureen! Thank you so much for playing along with us! xxx
(CONGRATULATIONS for the Verve Diva position - so deserved!!)

Janelle said...

Love this card with the big bright felt flower on the black and white. Those are great words on the text -- I can see why they would choke you up! (I was stamping with my Verve stamps today and I do LOVE the way they stamp. As you say, like buttah!)

Diane Jaquay said...

LOVE that BIG beautiful FLOWER!! All of your cards are GORGEOUS!

Robin said...

Love your card - just gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...