Saturday, March 26, 2011

Julee ~ The Coolest Chick I Know

casecoolchick

Good morning!! Well, were you at the Verve party last night?  It was a wing-dinger!!  Sooo much fun with games and giggles…my kind of Friday night when the dh is away working :)  Today’s card is for this week’s CASE study with Muse, Julee Tilman, owner and designer of my beloved Verve stamps :)  It has been soooo much fun playing along these past weeks, although, not really a challenge being inspired by Julee!! HA!  I knew I wanted to use my brand new Verve (on SALE now HERE!) and knew I wanted to use this sentiment for Julee!!  Here’s the card we are CASEing…

VG_ThanksBe450

I was inspired by the colours and was picking out some blue and yellow papers from my new Salt Air by Cosmo Cricket when I saw this fun colourful piece and went from there.  I used the same elements…ribbon, bling, panels, etc…and then played around with it :)  AND Julee is one of the “coolest” and “talented” chicks I know!! LOL  Well, 2 more days of vacation and then it’s back at it…I’ve had so much fun this week!!  Thanks for visiting and have a fabulous weekend :)

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: verve chicks rule

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti kraft, cream, ocean tides, su ruby red, cosmo cricket dps

accessories: verve classy label die, verve embossed oval die, long rectangular nestabilities, su ribbon, pti buttons and twine, gems, stitching, prima flower

15 comments:

Lynn said...

Maureen, you are so right about Julee. I don't know her like you do, but I admire her creativity and business sense. She has created an amazing blend of creativity and wonderful service a sure success. Can I compliment you for the 10,000th time on how you embellish? I love how those gems hug the outside of the tag...your flower placement, your ribbon, the button...I love your style! Now...I must go get everyone up to head out to on the four hour drive to Pittsburgh for Laura's confirmation! Have a fabulous weekend Maureen!

Andrea M said...

Maureen, this card is so FABULOUS! I love this fun chick stamp and sentiment (the sentiment fonts are FABBY!). The patterned papers and flower are so wonderful and colorful! And to top it all off, there's gorgeous bling! Beautiful card!

Teri said...

These are great. Love the dies!! Spellbinder's always comes through.

Christina said...

Wowzers, Maureen! This is SO COOL! I never know what to do with bold patterned papers like that, but it is totally perfect for this card. Fabulous job with the CASE!

Melisa Hunter said...

What a gorgeous card, Maureen! I definitely "need" this set now. Love the colours you chose and your embellishments are perfect!

Marisa said...

You made that DP sing. Great layering of the focal image. Enjoy your last two days and have a great weekend :)

Ann said...

What a fun card! I love the sentiment, & the buttons & bling *wink* are PERFECT!

Sue Kohler said...

A beautiful tribute to the ever inspiring Julee! You have adorned the little chickie brilliantly!!
Thanks for joining in the fun at CASE study! :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this card is just the cutest ever!!! Love it! And bonus... I've still got one more week as a CASE study MUSE. Tune in on Thursday for the finale. :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

How adorable, Maureen! So, so cute!

TannyP said...

Here here! So true - AND such a perfectly done card. I love that new sentiment =)

Jen Cuthbertson said...

This is adorable, Maureen!! I adore the little chick in the label and the sentiment is perfect!!

Debbie Carriere said...

Maureen, this is a fantastic CASE!! Love the chick & that wonderful paper :)

Andrea Ewen said...

You nailed this one, chickie! Love the design using those darling stamps and I hear ya about CASEing Julee being a no-brainer...her cards are over the top gorgeous! And so is yours! So glad to see you on the radar at CASE Study!

Jean Martin said...

Maureen this is so beautiful as always. Those stamps are so adorable! So glad you could come play with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...