Sunday, May 29, 2011

Thank You Kindly

thankyoukindly

Greetings, friends!! This week is the last time we will get to CASE the uber fabulous Sarah Martina Parker over on the CASE Study blog.  Sarah is one of my card gurus and it feels a little funny CASEing her…I usually just admire from afar.  But, as usual, I am tempted into playing and just try to be “me” while using some of her fabulous inspiration. 

5487881199_de2ce3807c

Oh, how I love her yummy colours choices.  She is a fellow lover of kraft and I adore how she distresses with white.  I zoomed in on her colours, panel shapes, stitching, distressing and button with twine.  I am quickly using up my corrugated flowers and MAY need to reorder! I tried a few different types of ribbon for the card before deciding on some sheer ribbon as I wanted the flower/star/button embellishment to be the focal point.  Thanks so much for stopping by…it means so much :)  Hugs!

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: waltzingmouse stamps fancy phrases, vintage labels 18

paper: pti spring moss, kraft, cream, basicgrey and lilybee dps

ink: versafine onyx, su perfect plum, white craft ink

accessories: labels 18 and oval nestabilities, jillibean soup corrugated flowers, pti star die, button and twine, gems, stitching, sheer ribbon

8 comments:

Lynn said...

Good morning Maureen...those Jillibean flowers jump out...love the touch of white...and the double twine bow! Oh...and you know I love the scripted paper in the background..yummy!

Hope you are enjoying the weekend. It is warm, warm, warm today...and I'm so thankful for it after all our rain! Off to take a quick run!

Marisa said...

Great case. Perfect follow through on the colours and the layout. Loving that flower :) Have a great day!

Tracey said...

LOVE it!!!! FAbulous CASE of SArah, but still you!!!

TannyP said...

Wowza - another perfect CASEing =) Gorgeous flowers and twine use and those papers are lovely! Fabulous stitching!

Aimes said...

Well you certainly played along with style for Sarah's last week as our Muse on CASE study, Diva! I'm really diggin' that sweet flower/star embellishment (definitely got your fabby style combined with Sarah's on this beauty!)
Thanks for joining us on CASE study!!!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Andrea Ewen said...

Love this, Moe! The colors are outstanding and I adore the tails on the organza bow...so pretty! Super cute wood grain flower and the sentiment panel is so elegant!

Sarah Martina said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS, Maureen! It's been a pleasure seeing you CASE me for the CASE Study Challenges! :)

Andrea M said...

And what a CASE this is girl! WOW!!! This is STUNNING! The corrugated cardboard flower is AMAZING!! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...