Saturday, August 6, 2011

I {heart} U, Aimes!

AimesCASE

Good morning dear friends.  I thought I’d pop in quickly with a little number for this week’s CASE Study challenge.  They are celebrating one year of fabulous inspiration with prizes and a fun challenge…CASE any of the Design Team!  Wow, not an easy task.  However, I went with my heart and picked Aimes :)  I admire her soooo much…the way her cards say so much with just a few elements…but they are always perfect in style and balance.  She was also one of the 5 finalists in the recent Papercrafts Gallery Idol contest.  Unfortunately, she won’t be packing for the cruise (maybe Canada!?) but she is #1 all the way with me :)  So this little number is an homage to my dear friend, Aimes.  An ocean and a very large country may separate us, but we are kindred spirits for sure :)  I {heart} you, Aimes!!  Here’s her stunning card…it was hard to change that much on it as the striking feature is the black background.  So I switched up the thin stripes and sentiment :)  I hope that’s enough of a difference :)

5768110937_b1c9cc729a

thanks for visiting…make sure to come by tomorrow for the first of the Verve Anni-VERVE-sary Spotlights…the release is finally here!! Yahoooooo!!

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: gina k lovely labels, pti heart prints

ink: versamark

paper: pti white, black, poppy, raspberry fizz

accessories:  white embossing powder, pti ribbon, gem

10 comments:

Arlene said...

Perfect CASEing of this card...love the stamp you used.

Lynn said...

What a fabulous case of Aimes! I love your sentiment choice.....perfect! Can't wait to see the Verve inspiration starting tomorrow. Relaxing at my Aunt's this morning....hitting the beach this afternoon!

Marisa said...

What a great tribute to Aimes :) Loved all her projects. Only one more sleep - squeal :)

Aimes said...

Awwwwww I ♥ you too, Diva!
What a fabby CASE of one of my all time fave cards of mine (you have fabulous taste when it comes to picking 'em ;P)
We most definitely are kindred spirits no matter what the distance between us :)
Thanks so much for partying with us on CASE study- maybe one day we can actually party in person! :D
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

WOW! I love this with all my {heart}! Your friend Aimes is very talented, I am adding her to my Google Reader.

I SOOO have to case this card! Hugs to you.

Vickie Z said...

Gorgeous!!! Perfectly cased!!! Also love Amy's style and admire the ability to take a little and make so much, I'm always wanting to add and those that can expertly do CAS are idols in my book!! Hope the house is going well!!

Andrea M said...

First of all, Aimes is AWESOME!!! You are so right! Maureen, so sweet of you to say such amazing things about Aimes!
Secondly, your CASE is AMAZING!!! What a tribute to one of my fav Aimes' cards!!!! Great job, girlie!

Andrea Ewen said...

It is an awesome CASE Moe! Aimes has quite a fabulous style and you've captured it wonderfully! That black background is so striking and really highlights the sentiment marvelously!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

What a beautiful, hearwarming post, Moe! Aimes is such a sweetie, I love her to pieces! You made her proud with this amazing card, it's breathtaking :) Thank you so much for joining in our Anniversary festivities! :)

Anja (scrappie) said...

Wow this is really great love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...