Monday, August 22, 2011

{A True Friend is You Friend}

casechupa
Good morning!! Well, I made 3 cards yesterday!! Woohoo!!  The mojo is catching up after the move and I’m trying to participate in a few of the challenges I’ve fallen in love with this year.  Today’s card is for the super fun challenge over on CASE Study this week.  They have been celebrating one year of inspiration and this week we got to CASE Chupa the uber talented owner and founder of CASE Study :)  I admire so many of her cards, but settled on the one below.  I was attracted by the colours, the note paper die and that luscious ribbon :)  I kept the CASE pretty close to her card, just changing up the papers, the ribbon and the sentiment.  I broke out my new to me PTI Fillable Frames #11 I picked up at Stamp-a-faire last month…wow, it seems like a lifetime ago!  This week is my last full week of holidays.  I start setting up my classroom next week ready for the new year on September 6th.  It’s been a whirlwind of a summer, lots of changes, but all good.  Hope your week has started off with a bang :)
signature
IMG_4825_by_Chupa

what’s in it?

stamps: pti fillable frames #11

paper: pti kraft, cream, authentique splendid

ink: su choc chip, versafine onyx

accessories: mft notepage border die, pti fillable frame #11 die, twine, button, prima flowers, lace trim, stitching

11 comments:

Aimes said...

Such a pretty card, Diva! Love your take on Chupa's card! Is that another huge button I see being used? I really need to use mine - they just sit at the bottom of my jar!
Hope you're settling in OK at your dad's and making the most of your last week (it's my last week too!)
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Jackie Pedro said...

Moe, this is BEAUTIFUL!! LOVE the little piece of lace peeking out! Gorgeous card! Happy to hear your mojo remained in tact!!!

Marisa said...

Pink and brown and kraft - happy sigh...such a great colour combo :) Love yoru case, especially the flowers with the twine. Glad to hear the mojo has made the move now too. Enjoy your last week off!

Tanya said...

OH I love this, totally gorgeous! Awesome colors. :D

Andrea M said...

How pretty are the colors in this DP?!?! This just brings out all my girlie-ness!!! LOVE IT!! Gorgeous card Maureen! So glad you found some crafty time AND made it so productive!!!

Lynn said...

Oh...what an absolutely fabulous CASE. I don't own any of those little flowers...and I'm thinking I need them due to your fabulous creations...and hmmm...is that fillable frame part of the all important SAF order? :)

Andrea Ewen said...

Oh, yes sweet Diva...you've still got it going on! I adore your card, the vintage feel, the twine, flowers, buttons...oh they all appeal to my girly side!
Hope all is well at Dad's and hope production on the new house is still progressing well! I can't believe school is starting already, feels like the summer just started! I guess it's a bit of "normalcy" back...I know we could use a little of that! Glad to see you Mojo is front and center...your card is beautiful!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

SUUUUPER pretty, Moe!! I absolutely adore your choice of colours and embellies! It makes me so happy to see that you participated this week... thank you!!

sandie said...

Hi Maureen

I really like your friend card. The papers are great and the sentiments you use or so sweet. I don't have anything like this so will be looking them up.

Sandie

Jean Martin said...

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous! I love the colors you chose Maureen!

TannyP said...

Oh my! What a lovely card to case and you did it up beautifully! I absolutely love that peep of shiny pink button and the fabulous swirls of twine behind that adorable flower. A perfect sentiment and your fabulous stitching and it's a winner of a card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...