Sunday, September 18, 2011

Thanks so Very Much

thankssoverymuch

Good morning!!  I must thank you all for commiserating with me about yesterday’s mishap in the studio.  I am really going to miss that “miss” stamp! Today’s card is for the CASE Study challenge this week.  We are CASEing the uber talented Julie Lacey and this delicious card…

MTSC58a_0126_JMKL

I was inspired by the kraft, white and black as well as the circle shape and sentiment coming off the circle.  This card changed about 4 times while making it.  I had so many paper ideas, but then went to something “simple.”  I also HAD to break open my new MME Lost and Found  Blush paper pad…oh my!!  AND I had to add a little flower because it reminded me of the asters I had at my old townhouse :)  Thanks for stopping by and HEY!!  Have you made a card for the Verve Get Your Diva On challenge?  You have a few more hours (9 PM Mountain) to link it up over on the SCS forum…YOU could be the next Verve Guest Diva!!  Yahoo!!

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: verve making a statement

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti rustic cream, black, su razzleberry, mme dp

accessories: pti edger die, blossom die, button, twine, gems, may arts label, su ribbon and library clip

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh...you have the edger dies :) I love how you used it for the top of the card and the touches of deep plum are gorgeous. Loved the picture of Tony at your house...he shaved off his mustache!

PS I entered a second card/treat box in the Get Your Diva On :) Can't share on my blog as it is a gift for Jinny Newlin on Thursday!

Marisa said...

Now this in my kind of card :) Love the white space and the way the black pops. I'm drooling over that flower die and that DP pack is on my hit list. Fabulous case and card. Have a great Sunday.

Aimes said...

Mmmmmm making fabulous use of that new DP, Diva! I myself have spent this morning finding new places for my Gallery Idol prizes - I now have waaaaaaay more DP than I could ever imagine hoarding. I'll be looking to you for how to use it up! LOL!
Thanks so much for joining us on CASE study! Had a feelin' you'd love our muse this month - Julie's style reminds me of yours so much! :)
Hugs,
Duchess
x

TannyP said...

WOW! The white and black really are emphasized by the pop of berry and kraft. Love the edges and the stamp combo. Perfect use of the flower!!

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous card, Maureen! LOVE that flower you've added!

Andrea Ewen said...

Ah, my sweet Diva sister...this is a vision of beauty! Love that eggplant colored ribbon, it looks striking on your card! And I simply love asters...this one on your card looks delectable! Gotta love those Verve-y stamps too...that sentiment is ultra-fab! Great design...I'm sure that the 3 before were just as awesome! :) Hope things are going well for you and that production on the house is moving along nicely...I can't wait for you to get into your new studio...I think we're all going to live vicariously through you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...