Sunday, October 30, 2011

Just Be

justbe

Good morning!  After running all my errands yesterday, I found a few hours to play in the studio.  I was inspired by this week’s card over on CASE Study by their Muse, Niki Estes.  I thought my new Echo Park paper was a perfect spring board for this card.

nikipic

I hope you can tell I was inspired by the colours, stitching and flower :)  I love this sentiment from my beloved Verve Words of Wisdom set.  It says it all in 2 small words :)  I hope you have a few moments to “just be” today as well :)  Life is good :)  Hugs!

signature

what’s in it?

stamps: Words of Wisdom (Verve)

paper: soft stone, kraft, rustic cream (PTI), Victorian Garden (Echo Park)

ink: onyx (Versafine)

accessories: tag and tab dies, felt, twine, button (PTI), butterfly die (My Favourite Things), seam binding ribbon (SU), gems (Kaisercraft), stitching

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Just Be...that is a really hard one for me...I have a really hard time sitting still. Love your card Moe...that crumb cake ribbon is divine!

Marisa said...

Love pink and green and white together :) Love the layered butterfly and cute sentiment tag shape. Congrats on the WMS recognition and enjoy your Sunday :)

Mynnette said...

I think we all need time to "Just be." Thanks for sharing your beautiful card! :)

TannyP said...

What a beauty! I do love that butterfly die and you've done this one up perfectly =)That seam binding is gorgeous and your paper choices work beautifully. Simply lovely...as you always do =)

Luanne said...

I so love the Words of Wisdom set too! I haven't pulled this one out yet, you've inspired me to do it soon! Your card is so fresh and pretty! Love it! Hope all is well! :-)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Feminine to the MAX!! Such a sweet card, and what a lovely sentiment!

cbuswell said...

Just gorgeous, love the pretty patterned paper! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...