Tuesday, October 4, 2011

To Everything There is a Season

CASEseason

Good morning!  Silly me thought that LAST week was Julie’s last week as the CASE Study Muse.  Lucky us it wasn’t!! LOL  So this week over on the CASE Study blog, we were inspired by this gorgeous card…

act_080210_JMKL

As you can tell, I kept the same layout, just switching up the papers, ribbon, and sentiment panel.  I think you can all tell how influenced my card making is by Julie.  It’s been such a treat to really focus on her style this month…well chosen, CASE Study!!  Have a fabulous day everyone…if all goes well, the kitchen install starts today!!!  Can we all say “yahooooooo!?”

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: pti beautiful blessings

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti cream, summer sunrise, su espresso, mme dp

accessories; pti edgers, su seam binding ribbon, prima flower, gems, stitching

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Another great case of Julie's card. Had to check who the sentiment was buy as don't remember seeing it anywhere - I see PTI snuck some in :) Lovely use of that edger die and love the rose and ribbon. So how much of the kitchen planning was Tony's ;)

Andrea Ewen said...

Yay for kitchens! Hopefully this install will be smooth sailing so you can get into that brand-y new house pronto! I guess Thanksgiving's gonna be at your new house this year!
Your card looks fabulous Moe, Julie certainly is a wonderful influence and I can see that you were fabulously inspired by her card. I adore that sentiment you chose and the tone on tone color scheme looks maahh-velous! Have a great day, sweet Diva sistah! ♥♥

Aimes said...

It's true, Diva - Chupa has a knack of choosing fabulous muses for CASE study (I'm sure it's only a matter of time until your our muse - how fun will that be? CASEing my buddy ever week for a month!!!)
Love your take on Julie's card - still rockin' the DP I see ;D
Hope all goes well with the kitchen!
Hugs
Duchess
x
P.S Thanks for joining us on CASE study! :)

Lynn said...

Need pics of the kitchen install Moe! I remember your sink but can't remember what appliances you picked...and even better can't wait to see the gorgeous cabinets and counters you described to me!

Now...back to your card...another beauty! Love the soft earth tones and you know I love damask!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I have an overload of beauty every time I visit here... it can't get any more fabulous than that, Moe!!
(oh, and listen to Aimes, she's a wise one... lol)

Arlene said...

LOVE this! You CASEd this card so well...your card is absolutely stunning! :) Now, I would love to CASE your card one day...love, love this a lot!

TannyP said...

A perfectly CASED CASE study. Wowza! I love the card she did and the one you did! The ribbon is lovely and your stitching is fantastic. Love the papers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...