Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Christmas Greetings

christmasgreetings

Good morning!!  It’s the last day to enter a card in the CASE Study challenge for last week, so I’m just under the gun again!!  I’ve been having too much fun playing with my new Verve stamps and today’s card is no exception.  I picked one of the few sentiments from Bright Spirits that I haven’t inked up yet!  Oh I love inking brand new stamps…how ‘bout you?  Here’s the inspiration photo from this month’s Muse, Kryssi Ng

5388092768_639fefc8df

I was soooooo tempted to make another Fall card, but then I saw my friend Andrea’s card and knew I had to start using my PTI snowflake die.  I’ve used Kryssi’s layout but just changed the sentiment, images and season!! LOL  The single red button with holly leaves was inspired by Starbucks gifts.  I was in there a “few” times last weekend and they had a similar single button with leaves on their holiday packaging.  Thanks so much for stopping by and for all your sweet comments.  They really make my heart sing :)  Have a glorious day :)

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: Bright Spirits (Verve)

paper: white, kraft, red (PTI), Wonder (Authentique), glitter cardstock

ink: onyx (Versafine)

accessories: snowtlake die, felt, button, twine (PTI), border punch (EK Success), stitching

11 comments:

Christina said...

Gorgeous! I thought I could resist these snowflakes, but you ladies are making it hard! Love the addition of the holly leaves and button "berry".

Marisa said...

How did I miss this snowflake die?! Love it. Great mix of kraft, white and red and the added holly leaves are great :)

Ani said...

Beautiful cards! Love the first one!

Debby said...

Gorgeous Moe! So elegant but edgy too. Love the button placement.

Kathy Martin said...

Beautiful cards! :)

Mynnette said...

L-O-V-E this!!! Love that pop of red on the white snowflake--fab! :)

Lynn said...

I am in LOVE with how you added the holly to the snowflake! Can you come teach me how you see those fabulous layers? I would never think to layer on top of the snowflake. So...I must keep staring at your cards so that I can be more creative :)

Lisa S. said...

Wow Maureen, you nailed the CASE! Love your card and that great big snowflake die is a must-have item. Beautiful card :-)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Giddy giddy GIDDY that you played!! That snowflake is stunning, wow.... and the sentiment is one of the pretties that I've seen in a long time! Must look up that set :)

TannyP said...

NO! NO! NO! More PTI that I think I need. My purse can't handle it, but I believe I must have these new goodies that I had yet to discover. Darn you, Moe! Love this card, though - the snowflake is spectacular and the Starbucks inspiration is divine!

April said...

Just found your blog and became your newest follower! I absolutely adore your work and can't wait to look around and explore more of it. :)
- April W

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...