Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Birthday, Lynn!!

happybirthday

Good morning!!  Today’s card helps me shout out some BIG birthday wishes to my dear friend, Lynn!!  I’m not even going to refer to her as a “blog buddy” as we have met IRL and are definitely kindred spirits :)  This is not Lynn’s real birthday card…that is in the mail to her…although now that I’ve made this, I wish I would have sent this one!! LOL  I have not used this PTI set much and thought that it was the perfect time to ink it up for this week’s CASE Study challenge.  They have a new Muse, Kryssi Ng, my fellow Skipping Stones Guest Designer in August!! Hi Kryssi!!  Just look at this amazing card!

4886652916_4d7efebb8d

I was inspired by the shape of the die, but flipped mine and used it on a square card.  I used a floral image and added 2 sweet little butterflies :)  Before I leave you, I want to share a few rerun pictures of Lynn and I this summer :)  I hope you have the most amazing day, Lynn!! Hugs!!

signature

what’s in it?

stamps: pti botanical silhouettes

ink: versafine onyx, su sahara sand, rose romance

paper: pti soft stone, rustic cream, my mind’s eye blush

accessories: labels 9 nestabilities, pti love lives here die, mft butterfly, gems

lynnme

photoboothfun 

IMG_3791

12 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh Moe! Your post put a big smile on my face this morning! Thank you from the bottom of my heart my dear friend! Wish you were here so that we could share a glass of wine and celebrate together!

Your card today is gorgeous! I love the CAS feel...totally speaks to me! :)

Luanne said...

Seeing you and Lynn together brings back wonderful memories! I adore these cards, love the cut out window. I love the soft colors and butterflies too! Fabulous! Looking forward to Friday night's Verve release, especially because it's already mine, being Sept VLV winner...!! Can't wait to see all your wonderful designs. Hope the move is coming soon...?!

Marisa said...

Love the card! Flower and butterflies - so me :) You can save it and send it to me in January LOL! Great pics :) Have a fabulous week.

Tracey McNeely said...

Love both cards Maureen, just goegeous!

TannyP said...

Wow! Two fabulous cards - one to gain inspiration from and the other....to inspire even more people! You did a beautiful CASE study! You and Lynn really do look like you had a fantastic time!

Aimes said...

Oh how I love those pics of Lynn and yourself, Diva! Only wish I could squeeze in that photo-booth with ya both ;D
What a totally gorgeous card to celebrate Lynn's day! You've captured her fabulous CAS style with this beauty!
Oooh and thanks for joining in the fun with CASE study too! (Love it when you play along with us!)
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Cristina said...

Oh how I love this card! And the fact that it's in honor of one of my favorite bloggy/stampy people, Lynn, makes it all the more special. Total perfection! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

Kryssi said...

Hi Maureen!! :) Love love loveeeee your take, so so SO pretty! That soft pink is amazing!!

Julie said...

Beautiful card, Maureen! I love those butterflies!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

If I could be even more convinced that you should join us, then this card would do it, Moe :) It's just perfect... no more, no less. Just PERFECT :)

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Really nice.

Andrea M said...

I agree whole-heartedly with previous commenters - Maureen, this card is AMAZING!!!! WOW!!!! I am seriously floored but this beauty!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...