Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thinking of You and my CASE Study DT Debut!!

thinkingofyouCASEdec1

Yes!! You read it right!!  I have been given the great honour of joining one TALENTED design team!  Chupa contacted me last month and voila!  Here I am on the other side of this super fun weekly CASE Study challenge!  One of the biggest reasons I loved playing this challenge, was the open endedness of the inspiration…colour, layout, sentiments…there’s so much to be inspired by.  It really lets you think outside the box and get creatively “messy,” KWIM?

DT%20badge

And to make this announcement even sweeter, our Muse this month is none other than my lovely Diva Sistah, the uber fantastic, Amy Sheffer!!  ACK!!  Her blog was one of the first ones I ever started following!!  So this post seems a little serendipitous! I am ALWAYS inspired and FOREVER in awe of her cards…and this week’s card is no exception :)

SSDhopeforhaitiv2_aks

I was inspired by the colours, polka dotted butterflies and the semi circle panel which I flipped around and added scallops to :)  I am challenging all my blog friends and visitors to join us this week in celebration of my debut!!  Head over to the CASE Study Blog for more inspiration…woohoo!! Thanks for celebrating with me! 

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: verve kind words, pti fillable frames #4

ink: versafine onyx, su ruby red

paper; pti rustic cream, cosmo cricket, october afternoon, pti dps

accessories: pti spiral notepage, love lives here butterfly, scallop edger dies, pti ribbon, buttons, thread

15 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh Maureen, I am soo excited for you! Woo Hoo! Your interpretation of Amy's inspiration is fabulous, I love the colours and the elements you chose.

Janelle said...

Eeeks!!!! Congratulations! I love that challenge for the very same reason, but it does require more work for me some how, go figure.

Beautiful take on the study card.
{still so excited for you}!

Marisa said...

You go girl :) A huge congrats!! Look forward to seeing your cases.

Lynn said...

Happy, happy dance for you Moe! So happy you are part of this amazing talented team! Your first card is quite the debut! I love the spring colors...beautiful and true Moe style!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Congrats - What a fun team to be on!!

Melisa Hunter said...

This is fantastic news, Maureen! What a wonderful addition to CASE study. Now, so many more cardmakers can be inspired by your cards. I am seriously going to have to find time to play along! Love this card with all of the pretty papers. Beautful combination of colours. Congratulations!!!

Christina said...

Congrats, Moe! That's fantastic news! And what a fabulous debut card. I love that your layers never look too fussy, and your use of color is always inspiring. Looking forward to your CASEs each week!

Meghan said...

Congrats on your new DT appointment. I like your style!

Aimes said...

Oh I love you on this side of CASE study too, Diva! :D
Your début is in true, Diva style with this super sweet card! Love the elements you took from Amy's card and made your own!
Still doin' the happy dance over here y'know :D
Hugs,
Duchess
x

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Psyched about having you with us, Moe!! I just can't get enough of your cards, and I just *needed* to snatch you.... hahaha
Gorgeous card, in a true *Moe style*!!

Vickie Z said...

Congrats!!! Love your CASE....still very uniquely Moe.

Heidi said...

Hey Maureen- I just love this little CASE- your papers are sweet together!

Hunter passed his first SOLO flight today! yahoo- he will be home around the 15th- I think he is anxious to get home: he has only been home a couple times this semester- miss him so much.

Enjoy your time with Jake- the new home looks so fun and exciting!
Heidi

Amy Sheffer said...

Congratulations on the new DT, Moe!! You will be a fantastic addition to an already fabulous team! I'm so honored by both your kind words and your beautiful case! Thank you!!

Andrea M said...

YAY MAUREEN!!! I am SOOOO happy for you! That is just tremendous news!!! Of course, with your talent, you are a perfect addition to the team!!! Woohooo!!!

TannyP said...

Yay! What a completely serendipitous creation =) This is awesome and very inspired...and inspiring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...