Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hello Friend ~ CASE Study #71

hellofriend

Good evening!!  I’m back tonight with this week’s CASE Study challenge card.  It’s sadly the last week we are CASEing the most amazing Amy Sheffer.  It is no secret I adore her work and it will by no means be the last time I am totally inspired by her.  The last card she is sharing with us is full of Verve goodies…so in true and good Diva style, I used some more of my beloved Verve stamps too :)  

VSyouandi1_VLVAUG2011_aks

I just love these colours and as you can see, I was inspired by basically the whole card!  LOL  I do hope you’ll join us this week!!  Head over to the CASE Study blog and check out all the fabulous samples inpsired by Amy :)  Hope the week is going well…thanks for stopping by :)

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: love notes, hope blooms (Verve)

paper: white, kraft (PTI), Lime Twist (My Mind’s Eye)

ink: onyx (Versafine), ruby red (SU),

accessories: jotted heart die (A Cut Above by Verve), large doily (My Favorite Things), small doily (Martha Stewart), button (PTI), ribbon (Michaels), linen thread (SU)

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Love that you kept the heart and made it a friend card instead of valentines. Such a perfect card in so many ways Moe! Hope your break is going well. Is Jake still home or did he head back for New Year's?

Aimes said...

Awwww still rockin' the use of DP on your beauties, Diva! I'm sat in my crafty corner now and I'm determined that I WILL use some of my own stash today! LOL!
Hope the hols are going well! We head back to work next Wed so I still feel like I've got plenty of time to burn off the calories I've indulged in and be able to fit in my work clothes - ha!
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Marisa said...

A lovely case of Amy's card. Love the layered doilies and of course the Verve :)

Trusting you had a wonderful Christmas :) Enjoy the rest of your time off. We've made 5 puzzles to date and probably will tackle one more and I'm thoroughly enjoying reading a Ken Follet book. Didn't realize how burned out I was until all the company left so we have had some jammie days and have been really very lazy so we can get recharged.

Katie Skiff said...

This is beautiful. Great job.

I was so excited to see you in my new Cards mag. Yay for you!!

TannyP said...

Always the most amazing job of CASEing and you did this up beautifully! Gorgeous pairing of doily, twine, button, ribbon and papers!!

Debby said...

Love your take Maureen! Nods to the original but yet so you! Happy New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...