Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Congrats! CASE Study #72

congrats

Hi everyone!  It’s a new month over on the CASE Study blog, so that means we have a brand new MUSE to inspire us!  Jennifer Rzasa has a clean and simple style that has me drooling as I so admire those who can do it well.  With that said, here’s my CAS card based on Jen’s first card this month…

DSCN4272-2 

How did I do?  I was inspired by the theme of the card (congrats!) and the colours on the balloon :)  I have a couple of friends with new homes so this card will be postal bound ASAP :)  Now, there’s one more thing to celebrate over on CASE STUDY this week.  We have a new Design Team member!!  It’s none other than sweet Christina MacLaren from Sea Glass & Sentiments!! Woohoo!  I am thrilled to have her as a teamie as she is just the sweetest AND we met last summer at the PTI Stamp-a-faire! Remember this?

IMG_3676

Welcome, Christina!!  Okay, now head over to CASE Study to view all the other fabulous projects from the Team :)  Hope you’ll join us this week!!  Hugs,

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: verve you and I, pti love lives here, congrats all ways

ink: versafine onyx, su blissful blue, rose romance, perfect plum

accessories: verve i heart u die, pti love lives here dies

10 comments:

Marisa said...

You did a great job with the case, Moe! Love the hearts on the homes :) Can you send this card to yourself from me ;)

Lynn said...

Love, love, love...your gorgeous CAS card. Speaks to my heart Maureen! Hope your week is going well. Boys are adjusting to being back to school...we're all exhausted :) Is it Friday yet?!

Christina said...

Absolutely perfect, Moe! I love how you've captured the color scheme of the original card and kept your design so clean and fresh. Thanks for the warm welcome to the DT! (How nice that your shoulder can be part of my head shot!) ;)

Tammy said...

Moe--you rocked this CAS style. Forget the other new homeowners, your card is so great, you should mail it to yourself :)

TannyP said...

You totally kicked that CAS style's butt! Gorgeous job of CASEing this card...it's perfect!

sandie said...

Gorgeous card-I love the differnet designs on the houses and the cute little hearts-fab x

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Maureen. Love the tiny houses with the sweet and colorful hearts. Great take on the card! :o)

Aimes said...

Now that's one CASE Study teamie you've met...I think you should meet another one; maybe one that lives across a pond *wink*
Diva rocks CAS once again! I love those sweet houses full of love - adorable and elegant at the same time!
Hugs!
Duchess
x
P.S It's nearly the weekend - woop!

Imke said...

Absolutely perfect CAS card !!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love that you used houses, the same colors, and a congrats sentiment, yet your card looks so different from mine! It has gorgeous white space that has me drooling. CAS perfection!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...