Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Feel Better Soon ~ CASE Study #75

feelbettersoon

Good evening!!  It’s a new challenge over on the CASE Study blog and sadly the last week with our talented muse, Jen Rzasa.  When I first saw Jen’s card, I had to giggle!!  It was her entry to the September PTI Blog Hop.  I remember this hop because I was one of the random winners for a stamp set AND one of my hop cards will be published in the March CARDS magazine :)  Needless to say, this was a fun card to work with this week :)  I was inspired by the burst of coloured stripes on a white card base and the “feel better soon” sentiment.  DSCN5263-2

What are you inspired by?  Head over to the CASE Study challenge blog and see what inspired the other Design Team members then join in the fun!  Remember, you don’t have to CASE the whole card, just whatever inspires you :) 

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: verve hope blooms, pti fillable frames #7

ink: pti raspberry fizz, versafine onyx

paper: pti white and dotty biscotti dp, lilybee designs head over heels

accessories: pti fillable frame and edgers dies, ribbon, my favourite things butterfly die, pti button, thread

11 comments:

Luanne said...

beautiful cards! love the design and that stripe patterned paper catches my eye. love the ribbon too!

Marisa said...

Perfect DP to play off the stripes on the card. Great case :)

Lynn said...

Love the stripes on Jen's card. Thinking about how I want to CASE her. I love your sweet layered butterfly Moe!

TannyP said...

Great way to get the inspired stripes =) Again, though...that bow rocks my world! Beautiful use of the butterflies and a fabulous sentiment...gorgeous!

Christina said...

Super gorgeous CASE, Moe! That striped paper is fabulous, and you always take your designs over the top with your choice of ribbon. I love how the turquoise bow pulls out that color in the paper!

Tammy said...

Your bows always blow me away!
Great card!!

Vickie Z said...

Love the striped background and sentiment panel!! Great card!!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Maureen, I love your CASE! I can't stop looking at the bow...the ribbon color is gorgeous, and I love how expertly you tied it- I can never get bows to look that great!

The Paper Parade said...

These colors are great! That turquoise bow sure does make a statement!

Aleksandra said...

Beautiful card! Lovely colors and the butterfly looks great!

Have a blessed day!
Aleksandra

Suzanne Russell said...

I always enjoy your unique take on a challenge! This striped card is no exception-Thank you for the continued inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...