Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Make the Most of Yourself ~ CASE Study #74

themostofyourself

Hi everyone!! Are you ready for another week of amazing inspiration at CASE Study?  Our delightful Muse of the Month, Jen Rzasa, is giving us another CAS beauty to work with this week.  I was inspired by the gorgeous colours on the white background.

DSCN4897-2

I’ve lost/misplaced my white doilies and have been itching to put a doily on a card!! So I made my own.  Yes, I still find it a drag to poke out the little bits from the die, but the pain is so worth the final product.  LOVE making the doilies out of fabulous dp :) 

We also have a sponsor this week offering a prize! My Creative Classroom is an online arts and crafts learning center. Their interactive and in-depth courses are instructor led and filled with wonderful projects and techniques to help you get the most out of your supplies. This Spring MCC will be offering over 100 courses. From the Cricut to Primas, to mixed media and rubber stamping, to scrapbooking, sewing and more; we have something for everyone. Don't miss out on some wonderful classes starting in January, including:

Beginner Copics - Class starts Jan 24th
Photo Organization - Class starts Jan 24th
Understanding Color - Class starts Jan 25th
Stenciling with Style - Class starts Feb 6th
Focus on Photos - Class starts Jan 26th
The Organized Crafter - Class starts Feb 1st
Rubber Stamping Basics - Class starts Feb 2nd

They are offering a free seat to a class of the winner’s choice.

Hope your week is going well and I do hope you’ll join in the fun over at CASE Study this week.  Check out what inspired the rest of the Design Team HERE.

signature

what’s in it?

stamps: seeing stars (verve)

ink: onyx (versafine)

paper: white, hawaiian shores (PTI), head over heels (lilybeedesigns)

accessories: doily and pinking border dies, ribbon (PTI), circle die (spellbinders)

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Loving all that white space and the colourful doily. Great quote too :)

Tammy said...

I agree--that white space totally makes everything else pop!

Lynn said...

The doily is gorgeous. I love that you used patterned paper. It is absolutely stunning Moe!

Tracey McNeely said...

Maureen this is beautiful. The doily cut from patterned paper is awesome. These are the colourQ colours this week, I hope you are entering it. :)

TannyP said...

I do love all that gorgeous white space! Your doily is stunning and the ribbon is amazing. So impressive as always. I love the pinked edges of the horizontal panel.

Christina said...

Wowza! LOVE the bold doily! Gorgeous, Moe!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Hi Maureen! Happy New Year!! I just love your bows! So perfect~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...