Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Thank You ~ CASE Study #73



 
Good evening!  This month over on the CASE Study challenge blog, we are inspired by the talented Jen Rzasa!  This is the delightful card we get to work with this week…
DSCN4756-2
I went a whole lotta CAS last week and so this week I swung the pendulum to the other side with layers and ribbon and lace :)  Are those butterflies fantabulous or what?  I took my cue from the colours, sentiment and butterflies.  Doesn’t this picture just make you want to play?  I sure hope you will!!  Come see the other amazing interpretations by our CASE Study design team over on the CASE Study blog :)  Thanks for stopping by!
signature

what’s in it?

stamps: verve you and I

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti cream, su old olive, echo park victoria gardens, pti dotty biscotti

accessories: pti die, my favourite things butterfly die, seam binding, making memories pins, pti button and twine, prima lace, stitching

8 comments:

Imke said...

Wow, how beautiful !! Your card looks so elegant. Love the lace and the ribbon with butterfly on it.

angel1990 said...

LOVE IT!! I love the color of the ribbon and the little butterfly!!

Christina said...

Moe, I can't stop looking at this beauty, taking in every detail! Wow! The lace trim on the side, the gorgeous wrinkled ribbon, the beautiful papers--I love it all. But what really stopped me in my tracks is the way you stitched the patterned paper strip to the Fillable Frame. Brilliant!

Lynn said...

Oh my...I am loving the lace you used on this. Love that it is has multiple rows of scallops. Gorgeous.

Okay. Now there is really too much to comment on Moe. The touch of paper/stitching on the sentiment panel. The perfect placement of AMAZING. The colors on the two strips of DSP. This is a definite top of the list card!

TannyP said...

BEAUTY! What a stunning combination of papers - simply elegant and truly beautiful. I love the ribbon treatment, too. Absolutely gorgeous card, Moe!

Marisa said...

Love the strip of lace down the side and the bit of paper under the sentiment. The mojo is a flying on this one :) Lovely case.

Melisa Hunter said...

This is a work of art, Maureen! I love your paper combo and the fabulous ribbon with the beautiful butterfly!

Karen said...

That card is sensational-- so elegant. And the thank you is CUTE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...