Wednesday, February 15, 2012

cherish. love. ~ CASE Study #78

love

Good evening!  It’s time for another week of incredible inspiration by our talented February Muse, Karola Witczak, over on the CASE Study challenge blog.  I knew I wanted to make a square card with my scalloped square nestabilities and some fun Out of Print paper by Basicgrey.  Then I just started playing with flowers and my new Maya Road tickets.  I love that the little sentiments from Verve’s Wings of Love fit perfectly on these sweet little tickets :)  Here’s the lovely photo we are working with this week…

DesignerDay_Karola_card1

Now head over to the CASE Study blog to check out how the Design Team interpreted this card…THEN join in the fun!  Would love to see what you come up with :)  Thanks for visiting!!

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: verve wings of love

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti soft stone, white, bascigrey out of print

accessories: spellbinders square dies, maya road tickets, prima flower, hero arts art prints flowers

9 comments:

Marisa said...

You have me all turned around with your night posts LOL! Great take on the insp. card. DP is too fun as are the tickets.

Lynn said...

The BG paper is gorgeous, but I am in LOVE with the flower. The variety of colors on it is stunning and goes perfectly with the paper and the tickets. Fabulous!

So...what ended up in your card last night? I order the background medallion set and the think big set along with things my cousin from England wanted.

Luanne said...

I love the "out of print" paper. It was the perfect choice to use. I love that ticket edge too. Super cute inspired card! Did you place a big order last night? How'd it go? Hopefully they'll get all the glitches resolved, some people were pretty frustrated. I just figured I'd roll with the punches... Have an awesome day! :)

TannyP said...

That paper is lovely and the tickets are super sweet! Fabulous use of the inspiration piece =)

sandie said...

fab-this is just great. I love the print paper and and the combo of this with the ticket.

Aimes said...

You're the diva who totally rocks the layered flower embellies! I love that sweet row of tickets :)
Perfect job, Diva!
Hugs,
Duchess
x

Vickie Z said...

Love how you used the sketch and the use of the busy dp is perfect along with those Maya tags!!!

Mynnette said...

This is amazing!!! LOVE the tags for the sentiment--and that polka dotted paper is stunning! :)

LeAnne said...

Everything about this is awesome!!! That paper is the best, though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...