Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Happy Valentine’s Day ~ CASE Study #77

valentinesday

Hello!! Welcome to another week of incredible inspiration over on the CASE Study challenge blog!! We continue on with another stunning creation by our February Muse, Karola Witczak!  I was drawn to the patterns she used on her card…stripes on the bottom and dots on the top.  My version came out as plaid on the bottom and circles and hearts on the top.  Her gorgeous little bloomer translated to a seam binding double bow  and button on my card.  And because we are in the month of Valentine’s Day I thought I would keep the love going with these sweet little love birds :)  The top panel was looking a little empty so I added some bling!  Can’t have Valentine’s without a bit of bling…even if it’s just on a card! LOL

won_card2

What are you inspired by?  I do hope you’ll join us this week!  Head on over to the CASE Study blog and see what the rest of the Design Team did!!  Woohoo! Two more days until the weekend!  Hugs!!

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: pti love birds

ink: versafine onyx, su basic gray, rose romance, cherry cobbler

paper: pti rustic cream, mme Love Me

accessories: pti love birds die, bling flourish, seam binding ribbon, button, twine, stitching

8 comments:

Caryn said...

Ooh, love your take on this card Maureen - all the pink is just so pretty!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Lynn said...

Love all that bling! Wow! I have to admit that type of bling normally intimidates me, but you've placed it perfectly. The card feels very CAS to me...yet stunning in the layers and the extra elements. Lovely Moe!

angel1990 said...

WOW!! Loving the pink, bling and layers!!!

Christina said...

Gorgeous! Do you think Tony will appreciate all of that pink bling, or do you have another recipient in mind? :)

Marisa said...

Cute bird image and you used that pink bling wonderfully. Great case.

Luanne said...

So pretty Moe! I love the blingy flourish and that diagonal plaid is super!!

Tammy said...

This is uber pretty and feminine! Love all the bling!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Maureen, I love all the pink! This is super girly, super pretty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...