Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Lucky ~ CASE Study #80

luckycasemar1

Woohoo!! It’s the eve before my favourite month!  AND there’s a fabulous new Muse to be inspired by over on the CASE Study blog!!  Oh, my, she’s one of my favourite card makers…Laura Bassen.  Laura is a truly gifted designer.  She is right up there with the best of the best of the CAS ladies.  Her first card we are using this week was recently posted on her blog.  And my tongue literally dropped out of my mouth!  Seriously, it doesn’t get more perfect than this!

CASEstudy

When I saw these colourful hearts, I saw a shamrock (surprise!).  Now, I am totally impressed with Laura’s perfect stitching and clean white paper.  I have no idea how she did it!   I tried my best, though, to capture the feel of her card.  Now, come on over to CASE Study see how the rest of the design team was inspired and play along! Can’t wait to see your card!

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: pti luck of the irish

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti white, springmoss, su wasabi, gingham dp

accessories: thread, sweet and sassy hearts dies, green pearl, stitching

16 comments:

Cornelie said...

Wauw!!!!

Lynn said...

Happy March 1st! Let the countdown begin to a wonderful day to celebrate you Maureen! I feel lucky to count you as my friend. I love your gorgeous card with the sweet little pearl in the middle. So fabulous!

Thinking of you!

Michelle said...

Maureen, this is fabulous! What a clever take on Laura's inspiration. I love it!

TannyP said...

Looks like a pretty darn perfect shamrock to me =) Gorgeous card - I love the CAS design and your awesome stitching. Beautiful job!

HAPPY MARCH!!

sandie said...

I love your card Maureen especially the stem stitching and the layered leaves of the shamrock-perfect for your month!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Are you kidding me?? Girlie, you totally ROCKED the inspiration!! :D

Christina said...

What a brilliant CASE, Maureen, and so perfectly YOU! I especially love your stitched stem and all that wonderful white space. Happy March!

Betty said...

wonderful card - love your green stitched hearts - happy march!!

Marisa said...

The perfect card to start March off with ;) Only 16 more sleeps :) Love your CAS case. The layered shamrock is fabulous!

Laura B. said...

What a fitting take on the card, Maureen! So fun and cute and so you!

Vickie Z said...

Perfect CASE with your shamrock and sentiment!!!

Luanne said...

You are my favorite shamrock girl...! Love the sweet stem stitching and the pretty shamrock. It packs a lot of punch for a CAS card. :)

Imke said...

Very pretty CAS cards !!

The Paper Parade said...

Moe, this is so sweet! I love the little gingham hearts in the middle especially :)

Aimes said...

Wa-hoooo! I'm in full party mode for March now, Diva! I'm looking forward to seeing a feast of gorgeous greens on here for the next few weeks ;D
I adore your take on Laura's card! So very clever! This is exactly the kind of card I would make for you :)
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Andrea M said...

WOWZAS!!! Picking my chin up off the floor… WOW! This is AMAZING Moe!!! I am so pinning this one! Holy inspiration Batman! LOVE!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...