Wednesday, February 22, 2012

You are Beautiful ~ CASE Study #79

youarebeautiful

Hi everyone!!  We’re back again over on the CASE Study challenge blog for another week with our super lovely Muse, Karola Witczak, and her super lovely inspiration photo.

VV_frame1

I was first drawn to the beautiful colours, green, pink and cream and then the “girlie-ness” of the card.  I’m guessing this is Karola’s daughter or niece so I added a sentiment I might say to any one of my nieces :)  What are YOU inspired by?  Join us this week over on CASE Study!!  Seriously, it’s so fun…you can be inspired by anything, not just the layout!!  That’s what I love about this challenge…you basically have free rein!  Hope your week is humming along!  Thanks for stopping by :)

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: verve fabulous you, pti dressform

ink: versafine onyx, pti tea dye duo and autumn rose

paper: pti rustic cream, su old olive, october afternoon sidewalks

accessories: pti dressform and limitless labels dies, buttons, twine, May Arts ribbon, gems, ek sucess border punch

8 comments:

Marisa said...

Fun card. Lvoe the colours and how you used that DP - never in a thousand years would I have come up with that.

Lynn said...

So lovely. I love the background paper...Rockin & Rollin'....absolutely love it and of course I love the "preppy" pinks and greens.

Donna Lee said...

Gorgeous card!

Aimes said...

Oh you've rocked Karola's creations this month, Diva! This gorgeous, girly creation is just proof of it! :)
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Mynnette said...

This is a beauty! LOVE the vintage background--is it specialty paper, a stamp, or a print out?! This is gorgeous! :)

Andrea M said...

My goodness - I gasped out loud when I came across this exquisite card! The colors are beautifully combined and the gingham ribbon made my heart skip a beat - *swoon*!

TannyP said...

Ooooohlalala! Gorgeous work =) That inspiration piece IS truly inspiring with the lovely color combo and you've used the inspiration with amazing results!

Lisa S. said...

So nice to catch up with your blog. I love all of the layers your cards are showcasing these days and congrats on all of your recently published work. How exciting and deserving!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...