Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wish Big ~ CASE Study #82

 St. Pat’s Fact: The person who was to become St. Patrick, the patron saint of Ireland, was born in Wales about AD 385. His given name was Maewyn, and he almost didn't get the job of bishop of Ireland because he lacked the required scholarship.

wishbig

Good evening!  There’s a new inspiration card up by our fabulous CASE Study March Muse, Laura Bassen.  Her card this week is a colour delight and that’s just what inspired me :)  Oh, I am totally in love with my new Frilly Flowers…thanks for indulging me and not saying, “Hey, Moe, enough with the Frilly Flowers!”  ACK!!  Or the edgers die on the top of a lot of my panels :)  EEK!  I was also inspired by those sweet little hearts on the houses, so I used a tag that had the same little heart cut out :)  Oh, this is screaming Spring to me!!  Hope to see over on CASE Study this week!!  Make sure you check out what the whole design team came up with!!  I love all the different interpretations :)  Hugs!

march15

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: verve tag time, pti frilly flowers

ink: versafine onyx, su pumpkin, mustard, kiwi, pti raspberry fizz

paper: pti white, soft stone

accessories: pti edgers, tiny tags, frilly flowers dies, su button, pti buttons, bakers twine, grosgrain ribbon, pti linen impression plate

14 comments:

Lynn said...

Can you hear me sighing with happiness from Loveland? Oh my...I feel like I need those flowers now...all the gorgeous white space with the beautiful colors in the flower. Wow...happy sigh :)

Cristina said...

Gorgeous, Maureen. In every way.

Melisa Hunter said...

This is soooo gorgeous, Maureen! Love the bright colours on the crisp white with that beautiful ribbon. Enjoy the last couple of days. I'm sure the kids are haing a ball!

Ruth Gillis Stevens said...

Gorgeous card! I do not understand how you did the colorful flowers? They look printed white on color? Yet you show you used inks... can you provide more info? Would love to try this idea!
Ruth

Marisa said...

Love the pop of colour against all that white! Great case and lovely touch with the tag.

Luanne said...

Oh, this is so pretty! I love the Frilly Flowers, and you can happily put them on any card all the time. :) Love all the white in the background, it just makes the blooms pop! 1 day, 10 hours and 37 minutes...!

Vickie Z said...

Gorgeous use of white space and your flower is wonderful!!! Love that border die used at the top!!!

Imke said...

Both cards are really beautiful and i like the bright little houses.

Aimes said...

Oh I could never say, "Enough with the frilly flowers or edger dies, Diva!" You totally rock both of them!
Those sweet flowers totally pop against your clean, crisp white panels *swoon*!
TGIF tomorrow, Diva and a day closer to your special day...and St Patrick's! :)
Hugs!
Aimes
x

Stephanie said...

Your card made me gasp Maureen - it's THAT beautiful! Have a wonderful weekend you talented lady :) xxx

Tammy said...

Love all the white with that pop of colour!!

Jen W. said...

Yum! Love how those bright colours pop off of the white background!

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

Oh I love this! Perfect mixture of white and color!

AND I was no where near a computer on your birthday, so here is a belated Happy Birthday wish! Big hugs to you girl!!

TannyP said...

Just when I decided I didn't NEED this stamp set, you come in with this ceard?! ACCCKK!

GORGEOUS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...