Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Charmaine + Mercy + coffee = 1 Fun Card!

Well, all my Verve cards are done!! I printed out all the challenges and then spent the day time thinking about the layouts and colours. I wasn't too sure how I was going to work together all the vibrant colours of Charmaine's challenge, then found this dp in my stash :) It had all the challenge colours on it plus some glitter! I'm loving the SU razzleberry! It looks great with kraft and chocolate chip :) I pulled out my favourite Delightful and Delicious set from my Verve binder and crimped the kraft layer to resemble the heat sleeves on coffee cups :) I love the font on this sentiment...so fun! The sketch I'm using is from Mercy's Tuesday Challenge. I really needed to combine a few challenges this week if I was to stay sane :) It was perfect for the card I wanted to make. Happy Hump day and I hope to see/hear/read some of you at the Verve Release Party on Friday (6:00 PST)!!





What's in it?

Stamps: Verve Delightful and Delicious

Paper: We R Memories dp; SU kraft, razzleberry, durango, vanilla

Ink: SU choc chip

Accessories: crimper, circle nestabilites, gemstones, buttons, linen thread, ribbon

7 comments:

Ann said...

Gorgeous card! I love that yummy ribbon!

Laural-Lee said...

Love the razzleberry and blue together! Beautiful! and I really do like that sentiment. You've been busy!

Winter said...

So cute! I love the sleeve look! :)

Unknown said...

what an amazing card, maureen! you've been rockin' out some challenges, lady! great colors and dp...very verve-ilicious!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week, and i hope to see you again next week! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

TannyP said...

LOL! I soooo know what you mean about combining challenges. I always feel like I HAVE to do EVERYTHING and then I end up stressing myself about it.

Your card is (as usual) perfection!! I'm betting you're a guest Muse soon enough - if not the newest Diva =)

Marisa said...

DP with all the colours - great find!! Nice use of Mercy's sketch too! Congrats on getting them all done! I've only got one to go :D Hope to see you at the release party tomorrow night.

Kristina said...

It was so fun seeing you at the release last night. It's fun starting to recognize names and people at the parties. Thanks for the amazing words you left for me on my blog. I'm starting to wonder if perhaps Ms. Julee has sent you a little e-mail (eek!)... I was asked to create about 5-6 projects and then e-mail pictures of them to her with all of the card details. Not too painful, lol. I also had to e-mail my answers to the guest diva "questions" that will be on the Verve blog sometime next week, I think. Then, I will make a project for the Project Parade. Then it's all over. :( It's been so much fun so far!! I hope my suspicions are right for you!! You would be an AWESOME guest diva!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...