Monday, April 12, 2010

You Are So Fabulous

Good morning!!! I got to play with some new toys this weekend and participate in a few challenges.  Today's card is for the Curtain Call Colour Challenge.  What a bright palette :)  I so wanted to use my new PTI bloom dies again...they cut like "buttah!"  Even through cheap felt from the Dollar Store :)  These are so fun to make :)  The white panel was looking a little too white so I embossed it and raised the sentiment up.  I love how this little bit of texture fills in the "white" space (literally!! LOL).  I hope you all have a fabulous day :)  Thanks for sharing a few minutes with me :)
What's in it?
Stamps: PTI Say it with Style
Ink: Versafine onyx
Paper: PTI hibiscus burst, white, SU wasabi,
Accessories: PTI medium scallops and bloom dies, buttons, floss, satin ribbon, cuttlebug ef, gemstones, corner chomper

10 comments:

Laural-Lee said...

Awesome flowers!!! Another thing to add to my wish list. Although I have a feeling I'll be investing in the woodgrain.

This card is Fabulous!!

Marisa said...

Great work with these bright colours, Maureen :D Love the flowers (those dies are near the top of my wish list!) and the embossing on the white panel is the perfect touch. Great card!! Thanks for playing the Curtain Call :D

Aimes said...

Those dies look like so much fun to work with!
Now I always forget I've got a ton of embossing folders - I must remember them when I think I've got too much 'space' on a card! Thanks for reminding me!
Aimes
x
P.S My folks say a parcel from Canada arrived the other day! Could it be...? Will I be wearing Vancouver 2010 Mittens soon....?! LOL!

Lea L. said...

What a fabulous card! Love those awesome felt flowers, and the two jewels are the perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at the curtain call this week!

♥♥♥Lea

TannyP said...

Even as bold of a combo as that is (enough to have me running for the hills), you've ROCKED it. Amazing job as always, Maureen!

Stacey Schafer said...

love those blooming die cuts...gorgeous! thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call this week, Maureen!

Julie said...

Great job with these bright colors! I love those dies, need them!!

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a pretty- card-love the flowers and the button sets them off so well-I have been thinking about those pti dies myself-thanks for the inspiration

Sue said...

stunning flowers! can't wait to get the flower dies for myselt-lol! thanks for playing along with us this week Maureen! :)

Angela said...

wow love the flowers! they are on my wish list!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...