Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hello Friend ~ Wild Card Colour Challenge #18

hellofriendblog

Hello friends!!!  Yikes!!! No Christmas or Winter card today…just some old fashioned playing around with some new goodies that have been waiting patiently to be used :)  AND I finally got to the next Wild Card Colour Challenge (see the end of the post for my to do list!)

wacccky18 IMG_2301

I have been dying (no pun intended) to use some more dies and felt and just love making these little blossoms :)  I’m also using the new to me pocket die which has been embossed with leaves, but does not show up here :(  Regardless, this card was so fun to make…a little down time amidst this busy season.  I really wanted to keep it calm around here and enjoy all the little moments of the season, including some quiet time in the studio :)  So far so good :)  Here’s the updated to do list, although imagine a check by the WaCCCky :)  Oh, and dig the latte in the Vixen mug!!  I have the whole Pottery Barn Reindeer mug collection from years ago minus Rudolf.  Guests get to pick which Reindeer they are feeling like!  LOL  Hope you are all having a great day…thanks for stopping by :)  PS to Aimes, I tried to get more of the PTI stamp sets in for you ;)

signature IMG_2400

what’s in it?

stamps: verve happy hello; pti it’s official

ink: su really rust, rose romance, versafine onyx

paper: pti cream, ocean tides, kraft, bitty boxes and bitty dots dps

accessories: pti felt, blossom dies, pocket die, note  page die; leaf die, stitching, distressor, gemstones, pti ribbon, button, su linen thread

3 comments:

Marisa said...

I hope those flower dies are in stock next time I do a PTI order as I just love them. Look fabulous in felt too so may have to add that to my list :) Fun card. Glad you got time to play in the studio.

TannyP said...

Stunning use of these colors. Those dies are incredible - you're a true artist...everything becomes golden in your hands. I've decided I'm just going to call you Midas!

Aimes said...

Oooh I'm sneaking a good peek at those PTI sets, Diva though I'll confess that my eye is drawn to that fabulous mug!!! Do I spot turning a new leaf on the top?! ;D
I love that you didn't run a mile from this Wild Card Colour Challenge and embraced it instead! You balance those colours soooooooo well!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...