Friday, January 7, 2011

I’m Too Sexy for My (Lounge Pants)…

vlvjan2
….and I shake my little toosh on the catwalk…LOL  TGIF!!! Yahoo!!! Not only is it Friday, but there’s a new Viva La Verve Sketch challenge in the SCS forum AND it’s the VERVE Release Party tonight!!!  Can this day get any better? hehe.  Okay, so today’s card uses Charmaine’s fabulously fun sketch :)  I was out catching some after-Christmas sales last weekend and I found these printed lounge pants in La Senza…vlvinspiration
VLVJanWeek2Sketch

…are these not the coolest pants ever?  As I was standing in the long line up, I thought they would make a great card!! I had this leopard printed bag sitting by my desk for the longest time waiting for the perfect card…and here it is!!  These are officially my stamping pants now :)  However, I also was wearing them to take out the garbage and shovel the driveway last night!!! MEEE- OW!!  LOL  Only one neighbour saw me :) HA!  No surprise I chose “Vixen” as my coffee cup last night ;)  And yes, you are getting a little Sneak Peek of the tag I’ve used on a card I’ve made for the Verve Release Party tonight!!!  So come celebrate with us and see the whole card  OR if you can’t make it, check out my Verve Gallery on the weekend :)  What?  Want another peek? hehehe…whiteboard
closeup
Okay, that’s it for now!!!  I really hope you can join us for the Party tonight.  You will just love the new dies and stamps :)  Have a wonderful Friday…ohh, I can’t wait to get back into those lounge pants!!! LOL
signature

what’s in it?

stamps: verve fabulous you

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti kraft, cream, scarlett jewel, su espresso; pti distressed dots dp;

accessories: stitching, oval nestabilities, gemstones, satin ribbon, printed paper bag

9 comments:

Amber Hight said...

I love this card, Moe! That leopard print pattern is awesome!!! I can just see you struttin' around in your lounge pants, with your sore hamstrings, bwahah!;) Love ya girlie!

Marisa said...

Aaaack, now I'm going to be singing that song all day LOL!! Fun lounge pants - sure they will crank out many a fine card :) You have used the DP wonderfully on this card and I'm loving the big fuschia bow :) Looking forward to seeing what you have come up with for tonite. See you then!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

Love the pants and your card is beautiful! Loving your little wipe board, too! I need a way to keep track of my posts/projects and this is perfect!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

I'm going to be singing that song all day now! Mark used to work at a computer manufacturing plant and they had a conveyor belt they termed the catwalk, so I've heard this song soooooooo many times! Love your card and your lounge pants! They totally match my favorite zebra print purse!

Suzana said...

Wow, what a beautiful card. Amazing work with pants too!

Aimes said...

Oooh you have La Senza over there too? They sell fabulous PJs don't they - and I think I'd have been tempted with those FOXY animal print pants too!
Gorgeous card too, Diva! Lovin' that animal print DP - so much style!
I'd have been prancer today - been prancing around in yet more snow at work today dodging snowballs! C'mon spring, get a move on! LOL!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Aimes said...

P.S Love the title of today's post. We export some pretty good tunes y'know ;D

TannyP said...

Only you! That's awesome - can't wait to see what you've done with your new Verve. I love that ribbon and your awesome stitching, you Diva!

Caryn said...

Love how we crafters are inspired by such things as leopard print pants!! Love the pants and THE CARD - SO FUNKY.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...