Monday, July 29, 2013

Remember This {day}

rememberthismaureenplut

Good morning!  It’s the Monday of a very busy week here, but I wanted to let you know (if you didn’t know already) that there is a whole lot of fun going on over on the Splitcoaststampers site.  The Dare to Get Dirty 2013 challenges are up and there are prizes from the Member companies, including Verve!   My card is for the one posted on Saturday…use any concept of time.  Well, my oldest sister is having her birthday on…yes, you guessed it, 8.18!  LOL  I thought this was the perfect opportunity to make another very personalized card using Verve’s Calendar Countdown and Remember This, both of which are on SALE now until July 31st.  AND I’ve used one of my Martha Stewart chalkboard tags…LOVE!  Easy to stamp onto with craft ink or write on with white pencil crayon.  I used my LAST piece of aqua seam binding ribbon from Verve’s Signature Collection…Whaaaaa!  I didn’t have enough to do the double bow, so I used another piece of tea stained aqua ribbon I had on hand :)  I like the subtle difference of the two ribbons.  Thanks for stopping by!

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: Peace on Earth, Calendar Countdown, Remember This (Verve)

paper: rustic cream (PTI), Memories (Teresa Collins)

ink: craft white (hero arts),

accessories: seam binding ribbon (Verve), chalkboard tag (Martha Stewart), badges (Studio Calico), doily (restaurant! HA!), button (PTI), stitching, white pencil crayon

5 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Cool card Maureen! Where did you get the tags? Can you email me at lisak@roadrunner.com and let me know? Love them! Thanks!

Rhonda said...

Great idea for birthday card! Love the flair button as well.

Melisa Hunter said...

Love the chalkboard tag on the fabulous papers with your gorgeous ribbon! These challenges look so fun. I so badly want to participate. Going to try and do a couple of them over the next couple of days. Have a great week!

Marisa said...

Fun chalkboard tag and a darling card. Sure she will love it :) We're off to the beach today to get our Vit. D quota for the day lol!

Aimes said...

Oh my those tags are awesome, Diva! Such a sweet personalised card for your sister - bet she loves it!
Hugs!
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...