Monday, November 4, 2013

Have an Amazing Birthday, Tracey!

amazingbirthdaymaureenplut
Good morning!  Well, it’s Monday and I’m late for a party.  Tracey, a fellow Curtain Call Inspiration DT member, blog buddy and Canadian (woot!) celebrated her birthday yesterday.  Joyce over at Cards by the Sea is holding a virtual birthday party for sweet Tracey. I’m a day late, but that’s just the reality of my life right now…I also missed our staff party Friday night too :(  But, hey, I’m keeping my eye on the BIG PARTY in 2015, so it’s all good :)  If you know Tracey (and even if you don’t!), head over to Joyce’s blog and join in the fun.  Tracey, I hope you had a wonderful day and I’m extending your celebration!  Nothing wrong with that! LOL  I wish you all the desires of your heart :)  ox
signature

what’s in it?

stamps: On Occasion, Poppy Birthday (Verve)

dies: On Occasion frame (Verve), banner (PTI)

7 comments:

Lynn said...

I love the words on the patterned paper. They are absolutely perfect for Tracey! Gorgeous card Moe!

Jill Norwood said...

Gorgeous card for such a sweet lady! Love it!

Marisa said...

Love how you layered the sentiment panel and added in the loopy detail. Fabulous card to celebrate a wonderful lady :)

So sorry to hear you missed your staff party :( However, you are bang on with the BIG party in 2015 :) Have a great week.

Tracey McNeely said...

Maureen this is so gorgeous and thank you my friend and teamie! You have no idea how touched I am that you took time out of your crazy busy schedule to make a card for me. You are making a Verve lover out of me, I love that sentiment and frame. Have a great week! xoxo

Joyce said...

What a fabulous card. I love it. so many fun curlicues. Thanks so much for joining in for Tracey's birthday linky party.

Aimes said...

What a fabulous mix of patterns, Diva!
I think we can let you off being late for parties or missing parties altogether. Eye on the prize, Diva. Eye on the prize. ;D

Darnell said...

Oh, what sweet details you have tucked into this super card for Tracey! It's just as sweet as she is!! Darnell

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...