Friday, June 20, 2014

Welcome to the World

welcomemaureenplut

Good morning friends!  Wow, it’s been a little crazy here this week, but I finally was able to make a card yesterday with this week’s Papertrey Ink’s Make It Monday technique!  I’ve got (grand)baby on the brain so it was a no brainer to make a pink and yellow card.  Here are a few photos of the chalking and stamping technique.  First, I used an alphabet embossing folder because the impression plates I have didn’t fit the baby theme.  Then I rubbed pink and yellow chalk over the embossing. Finally, I stamped the daisy outline in grey and the petals in pink and yellow.

workspace

Here’s a close up!

technique

Thanks for stopping by and have a great start to your weekend!

signature

makeitmondays

stamps, dies, buttons, paper, and pink ink from Papertrey Ink

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh this is divine. I am in love with the background...so soft and the touch of texture is perfection Moe.

Marisa said...

This is adorable! Love the BG and the die cut. How fun to have a little bundle of joy to snuggle!

A Crafty Person said...

Adorable baby card!! Lovin' the shaker element and that beautiful background.

Betty Neville said...

Awesome card! Beautifully done!

Kim S said...

So sweet - the background is so soft and perfect for a baby card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...