Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Buttons Lovers Unite!

mothersmaureenplut

Happy Wednesday friends!  I’m back with my second card using some more new buttons from Buttonlovers.com.  Christie sent me a whack of fun new product and a few other little fun packs.  I wanted to use them all!  The only way this could happen was to use them with a negative die cut :)  I started with one of the PTI beautiful butterfly dies and cut into a clean piece of white cardstock.  Then I lined up the die cut with the negative image to use as a guide as I filled up the space with all these gorgeous Funky Ovals Blister and Pretty Mini Hearts buttons.

diecutopening

I didn’t want any white showing, so I die cut another butterfly out of raspberry fizz cardstock to go underneath the buttons.

buttonlayeringmaureenplut

This sentiment from the Verve set Button Best was the perfect choice for a sweet button butterfly card. Don’t you agree?  If you love buttons like I do, head over to Buttonlovers.com and see all the fun buttons!  Thanks to Christie and Button Lovers for finding me and my little button loving blog :)   Now I just need a company to fill the “bling” addiction I have! HA!  Have a great day everyone!

signature

products used:

                  Funky Ovals Blister

                     Pretty Mini Hearts

Pretty Mini Hearts

5 comments:

Lynn said...

JAW DROPPING! Your card is absolutely amazing Moe! Wow...love, love, love the button butterfly.

KimCreate said...

oh my goodness, How adorable! Love this card!

Marisa said...

Adore this! Lots of fabulous bright colours against the white and what a perfect sentiment :)

Carole said...

lovely card very colourful x

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

EEEK! ACK!!! LOVE!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...