Friday, March 20, 2015

Happy Spring Rewind Rewind!

Come and let us seek together
Springtime lore of daffodils,
Giving to the golden weather
Greeting on the sun-warm hills.

~ from Spring Song by Lucy Maud Montgomery

Fair Spring ! Whose simplest promise more delights
Than all their largest wealth, and thro' the heart
Each joy and new-born hope
With softest influence breathes. 

~from Ode to Spring by Anna Lætitia Barbauld

welcomespring

Hi dear friends!  For those of you who’ve been around here for awhile, this is my using Ode to Spring post.  It’s my favourite season and I cannot let the day go by without singing “AMEN!” to Spring.  However, there’s been no studio time this week so I thought I’d repost last year’s rewind (hence the double rewind of my post title! LOL).  I should have something new for you next week :)  In the meantime, have a fabulous first day of Spring!

signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...