Monday, April 27, 2015

Thanks, 2015

cohortmaureenplut

Hi friends!  I finished my second to last semester for my Masters this past weekend!  Just one more course and my capstone paper presentation and I am done this two year journey!  I’ve been making cards for each of our professors, but this one is kind of special.  It was given to our Gonzaga advisor who was also our instructor for 3 courses.  He is an amazing man and helped us every bit of the way for the last 2 years.  I wanted to make a special memento so I used the photo he took of us the first weekend we were together a year and a half ago.  I love the watermark! HA!

closeup

Here’s the inside…

inside

Yikes, it’s Monday!  I hope you have a great start to your week!  Thanks for stopping by!

signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a lovely idea for a card - a real keepsake :-)

Marisa said...

Great watermark and a wonderful idea to use the class photo. Hard to believe 1.5 years has passed already!! Where does the time go?!

Lynn said...

Oh this is absolutely awesome. I LOVE it Moe! Way to go!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...