Friday, May 22, 2015

The Beauty and Joy of Each Day

wildflowersmaureenplut

Happy Friday everyone! I had another request for a custom made card for a retired colleague’s daughter.  Though I’m still taking one last course and teaching full time, I couldn’t say no.  I always feel so honoured when someone asks me to make a card for a special occasion in his/her life.  This card is for my friend’s daughter’s 30th birthday.  I didn’t take a picture of the inside, but it has a “30” cut out in gold foil and then “amazing years” stamped in black ink.  I’m using the fabulous sketch from Stacey over on the Viva La Verve sketch blog.  Check out some more samples and then join in the fun!  Have a great weekend!

signature

VLVMay15Week4Sketch

stamps: sentiment from Feel the Sun (retired), Bloom & Grow (Verve)

dies: Elegant Leaves Die, Flag it Die Set (Verve)

accessories: Shine Bright Sequin Mix (Verve)

Let it Bloom Sale

4 comments:

JoAnn said...

So very pretty. Love the soft colors and the felt flower.

Marisa said...

Love the felt flower and colour combo you used. She is sure to love it!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So beautiful, Moe!

Lynn said...

Love that you are creating more. This card is fabulous. I need to get my felt out. Love the soft cream.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...