Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Eight Years Down!

8yearsmaureenplut

Hello friends!  Today the DH and I are celebrating our 8th Anniversary…I know, it’s not a HUGE number like 15, 20, or 40, but each year, actually, each day means so much to us.  I love making our anniversary card and it’s even better if I can incorporate the day (07-07-07) or year like I did in this one.  Masculine enough?  The doily is for me! HA!  I love this paper as aqua and chartreuse were 2 of our wedding colours (along with periwinkle).  I’ll leave you with a photo from that beautiful day…

lovethissmile

And he still makes me smile, every day.  Have a lovely day and thanks for joining me on our special day :)

signature

7 comments:

Debra said...

That's a great card and an even greater picture! Hope you both have a wonderful anniversary!

Oma said...

Congratulations! One of my granddaughters was born on 07/07/07 and one of my nephews got married that day. I love the card you made for your hubby.

Oma said...

Congratulations! One of my granddaughters was born on 07/07/07 and one of my nephews got married that day. I love the card you made for your hubby.

Lynn said...

Happy anniversary to an amazing couple. Love the background of hearts and the fabulous sentiment!

Marisa said...

Happy Anniversary :) Love the tiny hearts in the BG and tag for the sentiment. Enjoy celebrating!

JoAnn said...

Happy Anniversary. your card is beautiful.

Vickie Z said...

EVERY anniversary couns!! Congrats on #8!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...