Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Thanks So Very Much

thanksmaureenplut

Hi friends!  Popping in to share a card I made last week for a colleague who wanted a few Thank You cards.  I loved Stacey’s VLV sketch from last month so I CASED a card I made with it :)  I sure love these colours :)  Not quite summer and not quite fall!  Hope your Hump Day is fabulous!  Thanks for stopping by!

signature

stamps: Dream Big, Making a Statement, Tag Time (Verve)

dies: Scalloped Flowers Die Set, Dreamy Leaves Die Set,Tagged Rectangle Die  (Verve)

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty, Moe! Love the polka dot pennant!

Marisa said...

Yeah! You kept the orange flower :) Wonderful second time round :)

Lynn said...

This is a 100% Moe card! Love, love, love the color palette and mix/match of patterns.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...