Sunday, September 25, 2016

Grateful

 


Hello everyone!  Here's my take on the PTI Blog Hop inspiration photo.  I was inspired by the colours, twine, and our new season...it's officially Fall Y'all!  I had a happy accident making this card.  I was cutting out the "Grateful" from some vintage white cardstock because I wanted the word in white.  I only laid part of the card stock onto the die so only part of the outline was cut.  It looked kind of cool so before I trimmed the edges off, I put it down on top of the green maple leaf and liked what I saw!  I may have discovered something new here!?  Enjoy the rest of the hop! Thanks for visiting!



 

11 comments:

Lynn said...

Very cool. Love when happy accidents like that happen. Gorgeous!

Inkyfingers said...

Gorgeous Maureen - your partial die cut is is so cool!

Betty Wright said...

Love how you did the leaf highlighting! Great design!

artful-notions said...

Yes, the leaf hi lights look wonderful! And your card is lovely with the torn edges too!

Julia Aston said...

Love your big leaf with the white accent/sentiment - so pretty against the blue text background!

Karen B. said...

So beautiful and elegant!

Marcia HIll said...

Lovely card Maureen and I really like the partial outline on the leaf too!! :0)

Mona Pendleton said...

Fantastic card Maureen! Love the contrast of the sentiment and the distressed edges!

Cindy Boney said...

I do think you're on to something, Maureen! beautiful card!!

Marybeth said...

Its beautiful and I love the partial outline acceident!

Vikki H, southern Oregon said...

Terrific card! It's going to my pinterest board!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...