Wednesday, October 19, 2016

P.S. In Other Words, Thank You ~ The Card Concept


Today starts a new challenge over at The Card Concept challenge blog based on the picture below.


I was inspired by those beautiful fall leaves and the gorgeous autumn colours.  Yes, I am officially loving fall now!  Woohoo!  I just can't get enough of the colours this season.   I hope you'll head over to The Card Concept blog and see all the different styles the Design Team has come up with and then join in the fun!  Have a great day!

 

2 comments:

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love your card! It's really bright and colorful and those pumpkins are adorable!
Take care!
Michele

Jen Timko said...

This is so pretty! The leaves tucked in behind your sentiment and that lovely ribbon are just fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...