Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Celebrate Your Day ~ The Card Concept


Hello everyone! Today starts a new challenge over at The Card Concept challenge blog based on the picture below...


I made this shabby chic/vintage card focusing in on the text paper and heart.  I used a bunch of my odd and ends I bought from Michelle Wooderson's store a few years back. I'm trying not to hoard! LOL  I hope you'll head over to The Card Concept blog to see all the different interpretations from the Design Team then join in the fun!  Have a great day!









stamps: Poppy Birthday (Verve)

6 comments:

Melisa Hunter said...

Love, love, love this and all its shabby chic goodness!

laurie said...

Love all the fun layers! awesome card!

Lynn said...

can totally see Michelle's influence in the card. Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Maureen, this is really cute! I love the fresh colors and fun design!

Sharon Wheet said...

What a beautiful card! I love the layers and the little pieces!
and it isn't hoarding, if you (eventually) use what's in your stash! :)

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Your card is beautiful! Love all the layers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...