Saturday, March 25, 2017

Wish ~ Papertrey Ink March Blog Hop


Greetings friends!  Welcome to my take on this month's PTI Blog Hop.  I had high hopes of stamping my own background but then I found this paper in one of my Crate Paper pads and just had to go with it!  I was inspired by the gold bird but changed it into a butterfly.  The gold by itself was a little flat so I blinged it up!  In keeping with my goal to make 2 cards at once, here is the second card with similar elements and a sentiment that was lying on my desk (bonus!). 
 

Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy the hop!






12 comments:

Lynn said...

Two gorgeous cards Moe! Love the gold paired with the flowers.

Martha said...

Maureen, what beautiful cards.
How fun that you have that pretty paper.

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful card....that gold butterfly is amazing!

Colleen said...

Amazing card Maureen! Your butterfly with the added bling is stunning!! Love the doily in the background to really capture the butterfly! Have a great weekend!

paperkicks said...

Both cards are gorgeous Maureen! Love the layers and delicate flowers behind the gorgeous butterfly!

Marybeth said...

Two beautiful cards! Love the gold butterfly Maureen!Hope you have a great weekend !

Lyn said...

I always adore the creations you make with Papertrey ink goodies and these are beautiful

Scrappin4kim(Jennifer) said...

What perfect paper you found! Love the touch of gold too!

Nancy Penir said...

I LOVE that you used gold butterflies for your cards instead of the bird! Beautiful blinged, too! And why create a paper when you have that gorgeous dp handy? 2 beauties, Maureen!

Marcia Hill said...

Two beautiful cards Maureen and how perfect is that DSP?! I would have used it too! And I love your blinged up gold butterfly...absolutely GORGEOUS! :0)

Leigh Penner said...

These are both gorgeous, Maureen!

Geri said...

So, so lovely and feminine, as always Maureen! And I'm so glad someone besides me still loves doilies! I can't seem to put mine away, either! I mean...EVERYTHING seems to look prettier on a doily, right???;) Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! It was so fun to get to participate again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...