Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Happy Birthday ~ The Card Concept


 Hello everyone! Today starts a new challenge over at The Card Concept challenge blog based on the picture below...  


I was itching to use my new Grand Botanical dies and this challenge seemed like the perfect place to start.  Inspired by the colours, flowers, and polka dots I went to work die cutting these gorgeous botanicals.   I hope you'll head over to The Card Concept blog to see all the different interpretations from the Design Team then join in the fun!  Have a great day!


3 comments:

Michele K. Henderson said...

Maureen, this is gorgeous! I love your flower arrangement - -you can really see the inspiration!
Take Care!
Michele

Lisa said...

I really like the layers you used, What a fun card! Thank you for the inspiration!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love the beautiful flowers! Great card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...