Tuesday, July 25, 2017

May All Your Wishes ~ PTI July Blog Hop


 Hello friends!  I'm back with my take for the PTI July Blog Hop.  This first card is actually the second card I made.  I wanted to make a real clean/neutral card for the hop.  This next one is actually the first one I made...not so clean/neutral because I was having fun with some new patterned paper :) I'm also updating my photo background...what do you think?


 There was a lot of stamping off to get the lighter shades for both cards.  I thought my scrap paper looked kind of cool so I thought I'd share!


 Here's the original inspiration photo from Nichole... thanks for stopping by!






stamps: Gran's Garden, Painted Petals (PTI), Everything Nice (Verve)

12 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous Moe! Love your new background and your cards are absolutely stunning. Love that the original one is bolder and the second one so soft and soothing!

Natasha said...

These are both completely gorgeous!

Nancy Penir said...

2 different gorgeous styles on your cards, Maureen. Completely smitten with the layers on both! Both favorites!

Birgit said...

Two fabulous cards Maureen! Great inspiration from the photo!

Vicki Finger said...

Love them both but I lean towards the second one down in your post! Very pretty!

Marcia Hill said...

Beautiful cards Maureen...I actually like both of them equally! And yes, even your scrap paper looks great!! I really like your new background too!! :0)

Linda said...

Two beautiful cards.

Julia Aston said...

Both designs are lovely!

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful cards Maureen!

Carmela said...

Both are gorgeous, Maureen. Love your designs and so well done.

Betty Wright said...

Wonderful cards, Maureen! Beautifully done!

jessica - craftychicgirl said...

Love all the layers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...