Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Coffee Please!


 Hello friends!  Before I start, I must say thank you to the kind commenter, Sandy Kay, who let me know that I was the PTI Release Night Winner on Friday!  WAAAHOOOO!  You see, I did check the winners' page on Saturday, but I was on last month's page and didn't realize it.  So thank you again, Sandy.  With my big win, I wanted to pull out my stamps and get inky!  This week's Make it Monday challenge is from (my sweet) Dawn McVey. She is challenging us to use multiple floral sets.  I've used 3 different PTI sets along with the Verve Coffee Please  Digital download (cup and sentiment).  I was matching the leaves/foliage with the colours on the paper and didn't know what to do with the Gran's Garden leaves so I embossed them in gold!  Love how it turned out! I'm also entering this card in the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  Thanks for visiting!  Hope your week is going well :)





21 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is stunning, Maureen. I love the gold accents.
Karen

New Creations said...

Superb! I adore all the beautiful layers with gold touch!

Lisa Lynn said...

Maureen, Your card is gorgeous. Love the leaves in gold along with the coffee.

Marcia Hill said...

Absolutely beautiful Maureen and totally love the gold leaves! :0)

Luanne said...

Congrats again Moe! I love the gold leaves tucked in. I will definitely be trying that out. And the fall sentiment is great- wish I had that one! Perfect card!

~amy~ said...

Maureen, this is beautiful...LOVE all your details.

CG said...

Stunning! Those autumn colors on the different embellishments come together so well.

Becca Yahrling said...

This is so beautiful! Love the gold and I'm a big fan of polka dots.

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Your card is so lovely - I really like all of the textures and layers you've added! Great card!!!

Nancy Penir said...

OMG, congrats!!! And enjoy every bit of your shopping. What a beautiful nod to PTI's MIM and the CLB for fall. LOVE your card!

Carmela said...

Lovely card, Maureen! Love your mix of greenery and the fall colors!

Lori Turner said...

Very pretty card, Maureen!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Absolutely beautiful design with such wonderful images added as well as colors.

Fikreta said...

Very pretty card

Ann said...

Lovely! Fun with the gold polka's.

Hetty said...

Beautiful arrangement of all the elements.
Wonderful card.

Lisa said...

Gorgeous! The colors, the gold and the leaves you've used are perfect together!

Lynn said...

Lucky, lucky girl! So happy for you. And wow! This card is amazing!!

Helen F. said...

Wonderful card, Maureen! Love all mix of Fall leaves and the sweet coffee cup :)

Shanna Slater said...

Love all the layers :)

Thanks for sharing!!
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftines.wordpress.com

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty, Moe! Love all those leaves!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...