Sunday, October 15, 2017

Beautiful Kindness ~ Curtain Call Inspiration


Hello everyone! It's time for a new challenge over on the  Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.  This time we’re inspired by this photo…



Oh, this is me Saturday mornings...I let myself stay in bed an extra hour, quite often just snuggling with my warm blankets.  I was inspired by the grey neutrals and little pop of burnt mustard which translated to flowers and a plaid background.  Head over to the Curtain Call blog for more inspiration and then join in the fun! Thanks for stopping by!






stamps: Kindness Matters (Verve), Gran's Garden (PTI)
dies: Gran's Garden (PTI)

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful! I love your take on the inspiration photo, Maureen!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love how you pulled the colors from the inspiration photo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...