Saturday, January 20, 2018

Thanks ~ Create Along with Us


Hi friends!  I fell in love with Laurie's pink sensation and HAD to CASE it for PTI's Create Along with Us challenge

 Laurie - Warm Regards

AND because I need to make two cards at once, I made it in blue as well :)  I didn't have any of the stamps or dies that Laurie used, so I used what I had on hand.  I made my own little frame with a stitched rectangle die and the scalloped oval die from PTI.  The frame looked a little flat to me so I embossed it with a delicate folder.


 Thanks for stopping by! 






4 comments:

Luanne said...

Gorgeous! Love both your cards!

Lyn said...

Positively Beautiful <3

Lisa said...

Really nice cards. Love both colours.

Christine said...

These are fabulous! I want to CASE your CASE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...