Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Life Happens ~ The Card Concept


Hello everyone!  Today starts a new challenge over at The Card Concept challenge blog based on the picture below...



I'm calling my style today "clean and layered with a shabby hint of chic!"  LOL  I've never been good at defining my style.  I love them all!  I was inspired by the flowers, the wood table, and of course, that yummy latte with hearts.  What a work of "heart."   Here's one more take on the challenge...

 
I hope you'll head over to The Card Concept blog to see all the different interpretations from the Design Team then join in the fun!  Have a great day!






I am an affiliate with Papertrey Ink!  When you purchase through one of my links, I get a small percentage with no extra cost to you!  Thank you!

what's in them?

stamps: Coffee Helps, One Cup (Verve),  Friendly Flowers, Choose Joy (PTI)
paper: stampers select white, soft stone, chicken scratch gingham paper (PTI)
ink: pale peony, lavender moon, spring moss (PTI)
dies: Cup For all Seasons Die Set (Verve), Tag Sale #6, Friendly Flowers extra dies (PTI)
accessories: true black bakers twine (PTI)

4 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Lovely card...Your background is fabulous and your sweet cup of coffee is adorable, love that cup. And your sentiment is just perfect.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are so beautiful, Moe!

Julie Gearinger said...

Maureen, both cards are gorgeous! Love the soft colors with the beautiful flowers and backgrounds! Thanks for inspiring all of us, sweet friend!

Susan Powell said...

Love them both Maureen! Love the soft colors you chose and your layout is beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...