Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Let's Celebrate ~ The Card Concept



Hello everyone!  Today starts a new challenge over at The Card Concept challenge blog based on the picture below...


Oh, what a yummy photo!  I focused on the bright colours and flowers to create my clean and layered card.  AAANNNNDDDDD...yes, here's my second card, not as bright, but just as fun.  


I hope you'll head over to The Card Concept blog to see all the different interpretations from the Design Team then join in the fun!  Have a great day!






 I am an affiliate with Papertrey Ink!  When you purchase through one of my links, I get a small percentage with no extra cost to you!  Thank you!

what's in it?
stamps: Penned Elegance (PTI)
paper: stampers select white, rustic white, Don't Forget to Write (PTI)
dies: oval from Make it Market Shakers and Sprinkles , flower die cuts from Make it Market kit: Don't Forget to Write (PTI)

2 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

So many soft and sweet flowers, they look wonderful on both of your cards!

Christine said...

Wow, Moe! This is gorgeous and so inspiring. Love how you added flowers to that beautiful oval. I have a PTI wish list and want that one, too! Thanks for the inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...