Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Thanks For All You Do ~ PTI Blog Hop


Hello friends!  I was a little leery about this month's inspiration photo for the PTI July Blog Hop.  I don't have many "nautical" stamps (except the lighthouses) so I went with a colour inspiration...all those beautiful blues with pops of white and red!  I picked up an old friend again (Gran's Garden) and pulled out a bunch of blue inks and went to town.  I think I love the simplicity of Gran's Garden...not too many dies and a simple 2 step stamping that looks great everytime.  I'm also using the Make it Monday challenge of "Repeating a Greeting."   I can't wait to see if any of my PTI peeps did the same with the colour, not the topic.  Thanks for stopping by! 


what's in it?
stamps: Gran's Garden, Enclosed: Apple (PTI)
dies: Gran's Garden, Tag Sale 10 (PTI)
ink: blueberry sky, pure poppy, oceans tide (PTI), soft sky, night of navy, blue bliss (SU), versafine onyx


17 comments:

Luanne said...

So pretty! Love Gran’sGarden, such a favorite! Your card is lovely!
Sure wish you were coming to Cincinnati next month!

Chana Malkah said...

Very Pretty! This design shows great use of scale and white space. The placement of the sentiment and the use of the blue/gray color family makes this not only a well-integrated design but also a visually exciting one.

Beautifully conceived, organized and executed. I will have to add your blog to my list of places to go for inspiration.

Hugz,
Chana Malkah Harris
Redora Lee Designs
https://redoralee.blogspot.com

Marcia Hill said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Maureen!! Even though I did an ocean scene (I always take things too literally!!) I was so glad to see you take just the colors and use it for your card! And what a perfect choice Gran's Garden was...those flowers look FABULOUS in blues!! :0)

JoAnn said...

Beautiful. I love Gran's Garden too. I like the way you used the colors for your card.

Julia Aston said...

What a beautiful design with that lovely cluster of flowers in the corner Maureen! Love the repeated sentiment!

Stephanie Clapper said...

Love how you added 2 challenges into 1. Isn't it amazing that Gran's Garden looks beautiful in any color!? Your design is so pretty Maureen, very nice work!

Carmela said...

Very pretty card, Maureen. Always love your designs!!

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful great take on both the challenges.

Karen said...

A fabulous take on both challenges! I love Gran's Garden.

Betty Wright said...

Beautiful! You can never go wrong with Gran's Garden! Lovely card!

A Cup of Cold Water said...

BEAUTIFUL card!!!

Greta said...

Love your focus on the blues with a bit of red--fabulously designed card!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! I need to pull out Gran's Garden and have a go with it again soon. Lovely, lovely job.

Vikki H said...

Beautiful blooms stamped in delightful colors make your card a standout! Like the others said, Gran's Garden is a favorite.

Jill S said...

Very pretty card! I love the way you took the colors into the flowers.

Nancy Penir said...

I have just loved every card you've done with Gran's Garden. Been inspired by every one! This is so beautiful in blues, and the layout is lovely! Gorgeous card, Maureen!

Marcia Hill said...

Hi Maureen, I know I already commented on your lovely, lovely card on the day of the hop, but just wanted to let you know that I was so taken with your card that I had to CASE it and just put it up on my blog today. I linked back to your blog several times in my post to give credit due where it belongs...thanks so much for the beautiful inspiration! Your cards are always wonderful and I love coming to visit at your blog! Thanks again and hope you have a wonderful weekend!! :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...