Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Hello ~ The Card Concept


Hello everyone! It's time for a new challenge over at The Card Concept challenge blog.   Our challenge is based on this gorgeous photo...


I was inspired by the colours and fall leaves when I created my clean and layered card.  These two sweet leaves were left over from a past project and I thought they'd be perfect to crown my sweet little chalkboard :)  I hope you'll head over to The Card Concept blog to see all the different interpretations from the Design Team then join in the fun!  Have a great day!


what's in it?
stamps: Leaf Prints, Penned Elegance (PTI)
dies: Leaf Prints (PTI), stitched rectangles (Lil Inkers)



2 comments:

Lynn said...

You are making me need to shop...love the font on that sentiment too!

Celeste Goff said...

This card is simply stunning! Love the colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...