Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Blessed Season ~ The Card Concept


Hello everyone! It's time for a new challenge over at The Card Concept challenge blog.   Our challenge is based on this clean and simple and stunning photo... 



I was inspired by the Clean and Simple design, a white background with pops of red and green.  I hope you'll head over to The Card Concept blog to see all the different interpretations from the Design Team then join in the fun!  Have a great day!

what's in it?
stamps: Penned Elegance Christmas, Bells and Boughs - retired (PTI)
dies: Bells and Boughs, Bold Borders Flare die (PTI)



2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. I love that Bold Borders Flare die. I have used it on several cards. TFS

Michele K. Henderson said...

Maureen, these poinsettias are brilliant! I love the bright festive red against the cis snowy white! Great idea too!
Take care!
Michele

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...