Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Merry Christmas


Hi friends!  I'm back today with a card for PTI's Transformation Tuesday. It's another clean and layered card based on the one I made yesterday.  I just loved the pop of chartreuse on the leaves of my white poinsettias so I wanted to see how grey ones would look with pink poinsettias.  Here are the 2 cards together. 


 I must say I love that Painted Poinsettia set.  Thanks for popping in! 

what's in it?
stamps: Painted Poinsettia , Beautiful Berries Winter (PTI)
dies: Painted Poinsettia, Bold Borders Flare, Wonderful Words Holiday dies (PTI)


3 comments:

Carmela said...

These are gorgeous Maureen! Love both color schemes.

Cindy Beach said...

What a difference the color change makes! Love both cards, and you've shown off the flower images beautifully!

Suzanne Russell said...

Both are beautiful! It's fun to try the same design with different colors. Great job.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...